- Participating in drafting of laws and bylaws under the competence of the Ministry, as well as Ministry’s work programs and work reports;
- Providing expert opinion and preparing legal acts falling under the competences of labour relations;
- Dealing with personnel and legal issues, management of human resources within the Ministry, in close cooperation with the Civil Service Agency;
- Cooperating with Civil Service Appeal Board;
- Maintaining record of employees, performing duties of administrative office, archive, supply office, and drafting of Ministry’s financial plans;
- Processing and preparation of statements of accounts of employees payments and remunerations;
- Maintaining accounting and financial documentation, performing other legal, general and financial affairs of common interest for the Ministry.